Monday, August 24, 2009

Photographers, Vows, & Invitations

Like Ben said in the last post, we lost our photographer (looong story). It was a really stressful snag because we're only 4 months out from our wedding that occurs the day after Christmas, so how in the world were we gonna find someone available and in our budget? Luckily, we have found a few photographers who are available with amazing portfolios and under $1000. So, we'll make a final decision this week about who to go with, we just want to meet with all of them and figure out who we'd like to go with.

We're meeting with our officiant this Saturday up in Orlando, so we've been working on what we'll be doing in the ceremony. We're making it our own while adding some tradition to it as well. We've been working on vow writing, and actually found vows that fit perfectly for us. We just did a little editing to our liking, but they're there! Aside from us and our officiant, it'll be kept secret until our wedding day. It's exciting to know what we'll be saying to each other on the day!

I was planning on completely designing and making the invitations myself, but I found an invitation kit that I absolutely fell in love with. I did like the idea of being creative, but it'll make things easier on me now that school has started and I've gotten busier. For weddings during the holiday season, invitations are suppose to go out 3 months in advance, so I plan to have them all mailed out before September 26th. So, I'll begin working on those and start sending them out within a month from now.

We're getting closer!!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment