Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

We've got our photographer! She's an awesome lady who offered a really sweet package. It includes an engagement photo session. We'll be taking pictures at a park and out at the beach on September 26th (more 26's!).

Invitations will be going out as soon as this week.

We've got a busy month-and-a-half ahead of us. Rosh Hashanah is September 19th-20th, and Yom Kippur is September 28th. We start moving into our new house the beginning of October. We'll be flying to Cleveland, Ohio on October 9th for Ben's cousin Adrienne's wedding on the 10th, and flying back home on the 11th. Midterms on the 15th. My mom and Aunt Pam are throwing me a bridal shower on the 18th. And, my maid of honor's due date is the 29th. I'm sure there are other things we have to do that I can't remember at the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment