Wednesday, August 19, 2009

wedding update

Ben's finally writing a post on here. My thumb is fine enough and I had another job interview for teaching today. But, I really just want to write on the wedding. Things are going okay just not perfect. We were worried for a few weeks because we couldn't reach our officiant but it's okay now. We're meeting with him on the 29th in Orlando to discuss issues. Now, the new problem is that we lost our photographer yesterday and have to now hire someone. I didn't realize just how freaking expensive photographers could be. To get the photos done properly will cost, it seems, over $1000. We've contacted a few already to see what we can find and like. Also, our house is almost done and we have a walk through mid-September. I think October is going to be fun now. First weekend- move-in; second weekend- my cousin Adrienne's wedding in Cleveland; third weekend- the bridal shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment