Monday, May 25, 2009

Ceremony Site & The Number 26

On Saturday, we officially booked our ceremony site. We will be getting married at Mixon Fruit Farms on December 26th at 10:00am. Early wedding!!! The place has a gazebo with gorgeous flowers all over the place, and a pond with a waterfall behind it. It'll be gorgeous! You can check out the place at www.mixonevents.com.

I've noticed recently that the number 26 appears in a lot of strange coincidences.

-We're getting married on December 26th.
-Mixon Fruit Farms is on 26th Avenue East.
-My married name (Kristin Elizabeth Sandrowitz) has 26 letters.
-My mother and paternal grandmother are born on June 26th.
-I have a cousin born on September 26th.
-I have a cousin born on January 26th.
-Thanksgiving this year falls on November 26th, a day to remember what you're thankful for.
-We have a wedding party of 6, the 2 of us + the 6 of them.

It's meant to be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment